General Warranty Policy
SK will provide full support for all the the products that we distribute by offering warranty and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on defective manufacturing and workmanship and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
- Frame + Fork [ 1 Year ]
- Gear Shifter + Bottom Bracket + Tuning [ 1 Year ]
The warranty does not cover in the event of:The warranty length varies with each product.
1. Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
2. Abnormal strain, neglect, abuse or misuse
3. Accidents or collision damage
4. Lack of routine and proper maintenance
5. Improper or failure to follow instructions for assembly, installation or use
6. Any kind of Modifications of original parts or installation of incompatible parts
7. Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
Customers are required to produce the following to claim warranty:
1. Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
2. The original item
3, Bring the BIKE to our SHOP [No On-Site Service]
General information about usage, maintenance the bicycle and warranty.
No units are in perfect cosmetic condition due to logistics processes; there may be some minor scratches on the aesthetic of the frame. However, if it's too serious such as serious dent or malformity, it will not be sold.
For deliveries, please note that for any exchange/return/repair/service, you will have to arrange your own logistics to send the bike back, there is no on-site services available.
We strongly encourage all keen buyers to drop by our shop so you can inspect and test the bike before purchase, and we can do adjustments on the spot if needed.